Police: Columbia County Teen Runaway Possibly in Texas
Police believe that the teen is heading toward the U.S. and Mexico border.
On March 31, 2018, at approximately 7:30 p.m. state police received reports that Keener Mendez-Estaeban ran away from the staff at Berkshire Farm Center in the town of Canaan, N.Y.
Mendez-Estaeban is described as 5' 6", 150 pounds, with black, brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt, black pants, black hat, and black sneakers while possibly traveling on State Route 22.
On April 13, 2018 State Police updated the public that Mendez-Estaeban is believed to be in Houston, Texas heading toward the U.S. Mexico border.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mendez-Estaeban is asked to please contact the New York State Police Troop K Headquarters at (845) 677-7300.
Mendez-Estaeban is the second youth to run away from the Berkshire Farms Center within the last month. On March, 21, 2018 a 15-year old fled the center and thye are still trying to locate him.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie