ORMC Named First Level II Adult Trauma Center In Orange County
Orange Regional Medical Center has received a prestigious verification, by being named the first Level II Adult Trauma Center in Orange County, New York.
Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) was recently deemed a Level II Adult Trauma Center y the American College of Surgeons (ACS). According to their website, ORMC is one of 12 hospitals total in New York State to receive this verification.
The announcement was made on Thursday, September 12, 2019 on their website. ORMC is the only hospital in Orange County, New York, to receive this designation. Level II Adult Trauma is patients, and their families, who require highly specialized care due to tragic events. This verification by the ACS is also recognized by the New York State Department of Health. It works under the guidelines of the ACS Committee on Trauma.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate