Opinion: Should the Hudson Valley Have a Sober Bar?
Should someone in the Hudson Valley open up a "Sober Bar?" Or should these 'things' stay down in the city? A 'Sober Bar' is similar to a regular bar except that they do not serve alcohol. Instead customers will have multiple 'mock-tail' options.
The theory behind these places is that people of all ages will be able to go there and have a good time without the pressure to drink, over drink or be involved in the potential drama that exists when alcohol is involved.
If one (or more of these) should come to the Hudson Valley, where would the perfect location be? Should this be in Beacon? Middletown? Port Jervis? Saugerties? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America