Old Fashioned Cider Tasting and More this Saturday
The Cider Mill Friends of Open Space and Historic Preservation are putting on the 7th Annual Old Fashioned Cider Tasting this Saturday, Oct. 5 at the mill on 140 Cedar Avenue in Poughkeepsie from 11 am - 3 pm.
This Saturday's cider tasting event will feature several local ciders, both sweet and hard, food from Chocolate Mousse Catering, Apple fritters by the Fishkill Historical Society, live music from the Roundabout Ramblers, guided tours of the mill, raffles, children's activities and a whole lot more. Tickets are only $10 for the tasting of hard and sweet ciders and a souvenir glass and only $5 for sweet cider tastings.
Tasting tickets are available at the door, but if you purchase online, you will be entered into an exclusive online only raffle of a jug of Kimlim Cider. This small-batch cider is made especially for this event only and is not sold or otherwise available except for tasting.
The 7th Annual Old Fashioned Cider Tasting is rain or shine. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie