Officers Cycle to D.C. for Charity, Here’s How You Can Help
A few police officers from right here in the Hudson Valley plan to ride a bicycle straight to Washington DC all for charity.
I haven't been on a bike in years. I probably couldn't go 3 miles let alone go through 3 different states. That's exactly what three officers from the Peekskill police department plan to do. They're participating in an annual bike trek called the Police Unity Tour.
The purpose of the tour is to collect funds for the National Law Enforcement Museum and Memorial as well as awareness of all Law Enforcement Officers who have died and have fallen in the line of duty.
These officers will be departing at the World Trade Center site on May 9 and will arrive at the Law Enforcement Museum on May 12.
You can donate and help out here. It's extremely secure and simple.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America