O.J. Simpson Is Upset He Won’t Get To Golf During Coronavirus Pandemic [VIDEO]
As the number of cases of COVID-19 continues to rise, we've all been asked to make some sacrifices. It's all part of limiting the rapid spread of the fast mutating virus, called "flattening the curve". So, no more dinners out, or trips to your favorite sporting events for a while. It may suck, but it's necessary.
But one person has an issue he can't hit the local golf course, and it's driving him crazy, according to the NY Post. Should we be afraid?
O.J. Simpson, who was released in 2017 after serving nine years in prison for robbery and kidnapping, says he is "going to go crazy" if they end up closing all the golf course. According to a video posted at NFL Highlights, Simpson says it's one of the only ways older guys like him can get any outdoor exercise. Apparently, The Juice never got the memo on the whole social distancing thing.
And if you do close them, you better open up some insane asylum. Get me a bib. I know if I can’t play golf for the next month, I’m going to go crazy.
Needless to say, Simpson isn't get much sympathy over this. Well, tough s***, Juice.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie