NY Man Uses Billboard to Help Get New Kidney
So you are in a situation where you need to reach the most amount of people possible, what do you do? If you are one New York man, you take out a billboard in the middle of Times Square.
Marc Weiner of Long Island has been in need of a new kidney since a 2015 cancer surgery led to his being removed. He has been on dialysis waiting for a kidney donor since then with no luck, so he decided to try something new buy taking out the billboard where he thought the most people would see it. As an added bonus, people in New York City would be close to him in Long Island. Did it work?
No donor as of the writing of this piece, but there is still hope. For more info, visit helpmarcfindakidney.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America