New York Woman Bitten By Snake in Lower Hudson Valley
If you hate snakes you might not want to read this. Ehh, who reads the crap we post anyway? Here's your chance. Summer is snake season across the Hudson Valley.
ABC NY reports that a 25 year-old woman from Brooklyn was airlifted after being bitten by a rattlesnake while hiking in Rockland County Friday night. Police say she was bitten at Harriman State Park late Friday.
ABC says the Rockland County Sheriff's Office and New York State Park Rangers responded, though due to the treacheries area, it would have taken them too long to have have reached the woman. The young woman was eventually was flown to Nyack Hospital.
She is expected to make a full recovery.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants