New York State Man Struck By Car Was Doing Something Unusual in the Street
This can't be safe! A 51 year-old man from Rochester was struck in the street by a vehicle Sunday evening. What's making this story rather unusual is what the man was reportedly doing in the street at the time he was hit.
WROC is reporting that the man was doing push-ups in the street when he was struck. Fortunately, his injuries are not life threatening, though one has to wonder why he chose a street with moving vehicles as the spot to get some exercise?
Was he trying to get in shape? Maybe he had had too much to drink? Maybe he was trying to impress someone? We still don't know the answers.
WROC is reporting that the driver has been cooperative, and that no charges have been filed. I mean, who really expects to see a guy face down in the middle of the street doing push-ups?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie