New York State Man Indicted For Threatening President Trump
A 24 year-old Waverly man's threat to the President last March has landed him in some deep hot water. Now, he has been indicted and could face up to ten years in prison.
WENY reports that the man was already serving time at the Bradford County Correctional Facility when he allegedly sent the threatening letter toto FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C..
WENY reports that not only he allegedly threaten to kill President Trump, but he also allegedly threatened to blow up the White House, Trump Tower, the Pentagon, and United Nations Headquarters once he was out of Bradford Correctional.
There is no word yet what prompted the man to send the threatening letter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -