New York State Man Accused of Shooting Coworker With a Nail Gun
There's a way to settle work disputes and then you have stuff like this. This is not how you resolve a dispute with a coworker, or anyone for that matter.
WNYT says an Albany County employee shot his coworker in the arm with a nail gun. The sheriff's office told the WNYT that the incident happened at the County Department of Public Works. Now why would he do such a thing? What happened to contacting a supervisor?
A Colonie man has been arrested and charged with assault and criminal possession of a weapon, according to police. The shooter even allegedly threatened the victim with more nails to other parts of the anatomy. One can only imagine where else he was planning on plugging this person up? Yikes.
There is no word how the dispute began, and just exactly how on Earth a railgun was involved. WNYT says the victim underwent surgery and is expected to be okay. It is safe to say though that HR probably won't be too thrilled with this wannabe Tim "The Toolman" and his handy work. Maybe next time just settle your differences over beers after work?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie