New York Man Known as “Bagel Boss Guy” Suffers Apparent Stroke
The story of Chris Morgan, better known to the world as the Bagel Boss, or Bagel Guy, has taken an alarming turn. The NY Post is reporting that the 45 year-old Morgan was hospitalized after suffering an apparent stroke Monday. The Post says that the news came out Wednesday from Morgan's manager.
It's been quite the ride since July 2019 for Morgan, after a video of him launching into an obscenity-laced tirade at a Long Island bagel shop surfaced on Twitter. Morgan ranted that day over what he says was mistreatment from women on dating apps about his size. Since then, he's appeared in numerous TV and radio interviews, challenged former Major League Baseball player Lenny Dykstra to a fight, and has done just about anything imaginable to hang on to his 15 minutes of internet fame.
If you check out his YouTube channel, it appears Morgan likes to film himself baiting confrontation with anyone, from convenience store clerks to even law enforcement, over his diminutive stature.
His journey was even made the subject of a musical number on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Morgan's manager said he suffers from diabetes, though it is uncertain if that directly lead to the stroke. The manager said he visited Morgan at the Bayshore hospital, though his client wasn't able to open his eyes or talk during the visit.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie