New York Man Bites Man’s Nipple During Bowling Alley Fight
It was a crazy scene Friday night at a bowling alley in Fort Edward, NY. Police say it all started when a 31 year-old man got a bit rowdy and got cut off at the bar. This is when authorities say the Hudson Falls man slapped a beer out of a bartender's hand.
WNYT reports that things escalated when another man tried to step in to intervene and attempt to calm the allegedly intoxicated bowling league hero. The man who was cut off wasn't having any of it, and allegedly punched the man who tried to intervene. But he wasn't done there. Troopers say the 31 year-old then bit the other man's nipple for good measure.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie