New York Has New Member of Cuomo Administration: First Dog
This week Governor Cuomo admitted in a press conference that while he might run the state of New York, it is his daughters that run his home. According to the governor's statement, Cuomo was repeatedly asked by his daughters to get a puppy. He says that they finally convinced him to get a puppy, now that he has one in the Governor's Mansion, the daughters have apparently 'disappeared' and it's just him and the dog.
The puppy in question is named 'Captain.' Again the Governor was overruled. Cuomo wanted to name the puppy, 'Excelsior' after the New York State motto. His daughters nixed it.
The dog is believed to be a mix of Siberian, shepherd and malamute. The next steps for the governor and Captain? Completing Captain's house training. According to the statement released this week, Captain's favorite place to go to the bathroom? Inside the governor's mansion.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America