New Poughkeepsie Pizza Shop Opens For Business
Pizza E Birra is Poughkeepsie's newest pizza shop and is officially open for business. Neighboring Planet Wings is expected to open Monday.
It was announced in the fall of 2018 that both business' would be constructed in a remodeled Main Street building that was once home to Catskill Hudson Bank which closed in the summer of 2017. The newly remodeled building adds around 1,000 square feet to the facility allowing for room for both pizza and chicken wings.
Sunday was opening day for Pizza E Birra in Poughkeepsie which is their second location in addition to one in Middletown. Calling themselves 'a taste of Italy with an NYC vibe', they're available for both eat-in and delivery options.
The new location is at 830 Main Street in Poughkeepsie and can be reached at (845) 485-9800.
Will you be stopping by for a slice or some chicken wings next door?
The original Poughkeepsie Planet Wings shut down after a fire in May of 2017.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center