New Paltz Cider House to Host Apple Education Event
Kettlebourough Cider House in New Paltz will host an event to educate the Hudson Valley and beyond on all things apples. With more than 2,500 apple varieties grown in America, most people are only aware of a few. The goal of the event is to allow people to not only see but taste samples of some of the 40 different varieties of apples grown at Dressel Farms.
The event will be hosted by Tim Dressel and Sarah Dressel-Nikles, who continue on as the fourth-generation at Dressel Farms. You can expect photos, descriptions, and histories of each of the types of apples grown there along with some hard cider varieties.
You can find Kettlebourough Cider House at Dressel Farms located at 277 State Route 208 in New Paltz. The event will be held Saturday, November 16th from 6 - 8 PM and tickets are $12 in advance, $15 the day of (if available).
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center