New Diet Consists of Hot Dogs and Ice Cream
It's January so we'll be seeing all kinds of people dieting for a variety of reasons. Some want to work on their beach bodies, others want to be in better shape and a few people just want to go to the gym for some free pizza on the first Monday at the month.
I'm currently on an existing diet but this one has definitely got my attention because it as the most intriguing menu.
Could it be the real deal? According to the New York Post it's called the 'Military Diet' and people are swearing by it. You can change it up a little but the meal plans are based around 3 oz of meat, some vegetables and a little bit of ice cream.
Ice cream and hot dogs? I know a place where I can get both of those. With Hot Dog Week coming up at Stewart's all next week I might have to give this a try.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America