New Cafe Con Leche Location Announces Soft Opening
The new home of Cafe Con Leche is ready to start serving customers and the soft opening is sooner than you think.
Today at 5 they'll begin accepting walk-ins only at the new location at 32 Market Street in the Village of Wappingers Falls. The new store is around four minutes up the road from their previous home at 10 Main Street. A post to their social media page Tuesday mentioned an inspection Thursday with plans to open shortly after if all went well.
The owners of Cafe Con Leche faced zoning issues in their previous location but were able to find a new facility that suited the business. Founded in 2013, they are a family-owned and operated eatery that specializes in authentic Puerto Rican cuisine. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner and are open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center