Mother Upset After Teacher Writes “WTF Is This?” on Kid’s Paper
We've all handed in that one assignment in school that gets handed back full of red ink. That disappointing stare from the teacher says it all when you know you've bombed that assignment.
Sometimes there's s written message from the teacher, such as; "You didn't follow directions", or "Come see me!". However, one mother is quite upset at the particular message her high school son's teacher wrote on his assignment, and now she wants action. ABCNY is reporting that a Panama City, Florida mother is especially angry at the wording on the assignment:
WTF is this? Absolutely no credit"
WJHG says the mom isn't so much upset at the no credit part, it's the "F" in "WTF", and what it stands for, that got her all riled up.
I think for sure she needs to be reprimanded, I believe that something should be placed in her file.
WJHG says the teacher hasn't responded yet. Rutherford High School Coy Pilson says he spoke with the teacher about conduct in the classroom and the teacher apologized.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie