Monticello Suspends All Recycling Until Further Notice
The Mayor of Monticello has informed residents that he has suspended all recycling until further notice.
Residents in the Village of Monticello are being asked to hold on to all their recycled materials until further notice. Residents are also being asked to not add their recycling to their household garbage.
The Village of Monticello is taking all the necessary precautionary measures for the safety and health of its employees and residents while adhering to any and all mandates and directives from state and local officials.
For additional information or questions, call the Village of Monticello at (845) 794-6130.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie