McDonald’s is Releasing a Line of Candles That Smell Like Their Burgers
Once again, humanity's dreaded Doomsday Clock may have just moved a little closer to midnight. We live in perilous times. However, if you ever wanted the fresh scent of a Quarter Pounder with with cheese filling every corner of your home, this may be your lucky day. Don't say we never did anything for you.
It's the Golden 50th anniversary of the Quarter Pounder and to celebrate, McDonald's is rolling out a line of scented candles that smell like the famous burger. Yes. They've even broken it down to a six-pack of candles, each taking on the smell of the burger's separate ingredients: the bun, ketchup, pickles, cheese, onions, and the burger.
If you ever really hoped to own a candle that smelled like onions, now is quite the time to be alive. Of course, your friends might never want to come over to your house again, but that's besides the point.
Their website does not say exactly when the candles will be released, or how much they'll cost. However, the McDonald's website promises that the candles will all "burn together for maximum deliciousness."
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie