Marist Stadium Named Among Best In Nation To Watch Lacrosse
Marist College's Tenney Stadium has been named as one of the best places in America to experience a college lacrosse game. The respected publication Inside Lacrosse has included Marist along with Penn State, Maryland and others as having one of the nation's premier facilities.
Views of the Hudson River, nice VIP area and grass seating surrounding all contribute to what Inside Lacrosse calls 'hidden gem' status. With seating for 5,000, it has become a popular destination for both students and members of the local community.
Marist Athletics reports the season just started off on a positive note with an opening day victory over the Binghamton Bearcats and a stunning win over nationally-ranked Army West Point. They're looking to continue momentum from 2019 when they took home the MAAC Championship and hosted the opening round of the NCAA tournament at Tenney Stadium.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center