Man Threatened to Strangle Ex-Roommate With Piano Wire, Police Say
An Ulster County man was arrested after he allegedly verbally threatened to strangle his ex-roommate with a piano wire.
On April 27, Saugerties Police arrested 37-year-old Sean W. Kearney, of the Villagage of Saugerties for the charge of harassment.
Kearney allegedly threatened to strangle his ex-roommate with a piano wire. He was processed and was released his own recognizance.
Kearney is scheduled to appear in the Village Saugerties Justice Court at a later date.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie