Man Showed Up At Former Female Employee’s Home Twice, Police Say
The man went to his former employee's home on two separate occasions for the purpose of harassing her.
On Saturday July, 14, 2018, Saugerties Police reported the arrest of Juan C. Barese, 56, of Saugerties, N.Y.
Barese was arrested following the investigation of a harassment complaint, in which Barese was reportedly harassing a former female employee.
Barese allegedly went to the victims home on two separate occasions for the purpose of harassing the female.
Barese was arrested and charged with Harassment second-degree. He was arraigned in the Saugerties Justice Court and released on his own recognizance upon an order of protection being issued on behalf of the victim.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie