Man Pulled Over With More Than Half Pound of Weed, Police Say
A Cold Spring man is facing felony charges following a traffic stop in Dutchess County.
On March, 12, 2018 at approximately 10:40 a.m. Troopers conducted a traffic stop on Route 9D in the Town of Fishkill for several violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
An investigation determined that the operator, Edmund G. Fitzgerald, 20, of Cold Spring, N.Y. was in possession of more than eight ounces of marijuana.
Fitzgerald was charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana third-degree, a class E felony.
Fitzgerald was issued an appearance ticket, and is scheduled to appear in the Town of Fishkill Court next week.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie