Man on Bike Smashes Drive-Thru Window at New York Burger King
Guess he didn't have it his way?
A man on a bicycle smashed a drive-thru window at a New York Burger King after he was denied service. Police say the unidentified man tried ordering food through the window, but was told he wouldn't be served because he rode his bike.
Police says the incident happened August 27, though the information has just been released to the public now. NBC says the Whopper-hangry individual used a chain to smash the window at the Bronx Burger King.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie