Man Assaulted in Poughkeepsie Parking Lot, Police Say
The Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department reports the arrest of Robert E. Shannon following a report of a male that was assaulted.
On October 13, at approximately 11:16 p.m., the Town of Poughkeepsie Police responded to the parking lot of 59 Burnette Boulevard for a report of a male with a head injury.
Upon arrival, officers located the victim who stated that a male struck him in the head with a metal object following a verbal argument.
The suspect, Shannon, was located walking away from the scene and taken into custody. The metal object used in the assault was identified as a tire pressure gauge and was located at the scene.
The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment for his injuries. Shannon was charged with Assault in the second-degree. He was arraigned released to Probation.
He is due back in Town of Poughkeepsie Court at a later date
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie