Local Ice Cream Shop To Hand Out Cones For Just 50 Cents
With temperatures hovering just below 70 degrees on Friday, you are probably going to start craving ice cream. And just in time, one of the Hudson Valley's top ice cream shops is unveiling some new flavors and handing out ice cream cones for just 50 cents.
Stewart's Shops announced that on Sunday, March 17 they will be offering 50-Cent cones to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Customers can stop into any Stewart's and pick out a cone of their flavor to enjoy for just two quarters.
The ice cream juggernaut is also beginning to roll out new flavors for spring, including Cookie Dough Rumble, which was just announced on the company's Twitter feed. The limited-edition flavor is a cookie dough ice cream with swirls of cookie crumbs mixed in.. A combination of cookies and cream and cookie dough on a cone for 50 cents is something I think everyone in the Hudson Valley could use right now.
It's been a yearly tradition for Stewart's to hand out cones on St. Patrick's Day for just 50 cents. In the past, customers would have to wear something green to take advantage of the deal, but this year there's no mention on the fashion requirement on the store's website. So, feel free to just show up as you are and enjoy a cheap cone.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie