Kraft Reimbursing Moms Who Hire a Babysitter For Mother’s Day
Could Kraft be paying for your babysitter this weekend? Are you sure that doesn't sound too cheesy?
It has to be tough for a young parent. You basically have no time to yourself. Moms need to enjoy Mother's Day even if that means getting away from their kids.
Mother's Day is right around the corner and some moms might want to spend the day with their kids but some mothers might want to escape for a few hours. Kraft is willing to reimburse your cost for a sitter up to $100. How much does a babysitter even charge these days?
Just go to Kraft Mother's Day Away and submit your receipt and you might get some cash back.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America