Kitten Paw-Looza Sept. 14 in Middletown
I recently read that just petting a purring cat can lower your blood pressure. So if you want to get healthier, make a new best friend and help local animal shelters, head to Middletown on Sept. 14.
The Ani-mall Pet Hospital on Route 17m in Middletown will hold their annual Kitten Paw-Looza adoption event on Saturday, Sept. 14 from 1 - 4 pm. Here's how it works. Local shelters and rescues bring their kittens to the hospital in the hopes of finding them loving forever homes before they spend their entire kittenhood without a family. The day will include a raffle, 50/50, bake sale, and the Hudson Valley Ghostbusters will be there for photo ops.
This is a free event, but they are asking that you bring a monetary or item donation to help your favorite rescue/shelter. Items often needed are bleach, kitten dry and canned food, kitchen garbage bags, and toys. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie