If Your Hudson Valley Town Was a Christmas Song…
The holiday season is among us. The sounds of Christmas carols are in the air.
This leads me to wonder: if your Hudson Valley town was a Christmas song, which one would it be?
Who would want "Jingle Bells"? Who would want to be associated with "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"? "Silent Night"? "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"? "Blue Christmas"? "Joy to the World"?
What town do you think might be associated with which song?
- Could Middletown be "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"?
- Might Poughkeepsie be associated with "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"?
- Walden, "Blue Christmas"?
- Millbrook, "Silent Night"
- Newburgh, "Last Christmas"
- Hunter, "Let It Snow"
- Kingston, "Frosty The Snowman"
- Beacon, "Little Drummer Boy"
- Rhinebeck, "Holly Jolly Christmas"
- Warwick, "Joy to the World"
- Woodstock, "Jingle Bell Rock"
What is your favorite Christmas song? Do you enjoy Christmas music? Are you looking to listen to Christmas music all the time? Here is a link to Christmas Music