Hyde Park Motel The Golden Manor Up For Sale
A Hyde Park motel located across from the FDR Presidential Library along Route 9 is up for sale. The Golden Manor is a 39 room motel situated on three wooded acres that include an inground pool and about 20,000 square feet of space for accommodations. Loopnet reports the property is on the market for $2.2 million.
The Golden Manor is close to local colleges in addition to National Historic sites like the Vanderbilt Mansion, Vall-kill site along with FDR Library and could be a good investment opportunity if you have the resources. The property also features lots of parking, a four-car garage, and a three-bedroom owner/manager apartment.
The Golden Manor remains open for business and offers accommodations for everyone from single guests to large families.
Located at 4100 Albany Post Road, what would you do with the property?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center