HV Burger King’s Could Face Zesty Sauce Shortage
One of Burger King's most popular dipping sauces could run out.
Burger King was so focused on trying to get Prince Harry a job that they didn't focus on one of the most important items in their inventory. The Zesty Sauce that pairs with their onion rings could soon be extremely difficult to get. What on earth would you dip Burger King's onion rings in, ketchup? Maybe at another restaurant but if you're at Burger King you'll want their special sauce.
At my recent trip to Burger King in Wappingers off of Rte 9 I asked for Zesty Sauce with my onion rings and I was denied. After an hour of sulking I decided to do some research.
According to Business Insider, a worldwide horseradish shortage is to blame for a lack of Zesty Sauce.
Some locations may be temporarily out of Zesty Sauce.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America