Hudson Valley’s Newest Mexican Restaurant Set To Open Soon
The building that housed the once popular Uno's Pizzeria in Poughkeepsie is set to reopen with a new identity. Signage posted outside the restaurant indicates they'll be opening soon as the area's newest Mexican restaurant, Frontera Grill.
The new location will be Frontera Tacos and Tequilla's third with other stores in Middletown and Connecticut. The menu focuses on Mexican favorites and they offer a wide variety of tequila options.
Frontera Tacos & Tequila aims to maintain utterly great food and provide world-class hospitality to their patrons. With the goal of not just serving great food, but adding a whole new generation of loyal guests.
Will you be giving Frontera Grill a try when it opens? The official opening day hasn't been announced yet but you can follow them on Facebook for updates.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center