Hudson Valley Steakhouse Makes Triumphant Comeback
A popular Hudson Valley steakhouse has officially reopened after suffering from a massive fire and lengthy rebuilding process.
Joeseph's Italian Steakhouse in Hyde Park has fired up the kitchen for the first time in over two years. A March 20th, 2017 fire gutted the establishment and owner Joeseph Wilson was initially unsure if he'd rebuild.
Thankfully that's all behind them now and the new menu features certified black Angus steak to go along with seafood, desserts and daily happy hour specials in the 'Sinatra' room from 3-5.
According to their website, they'll be open Tuesday through Thursday 3 PM - 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday 11 AM - 11 PM and Sundays 11 AM - 9 PM. They're located next to the Eleanor Roosevelt National Park Site along Route 9G in Hyde Park.
For reservations, you can call (845) 473-2333. Will you be stopping in for a steak?
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center