Hudson Valley Man Indicted For Rape, More
A Hudson Valley man who was accused of raping two local women within one month’s time was indicted.
In Ulster County Court, 23-year-old Jean Carlos Colon of Ellenville was indicted by an Ulster County Grand Jury for rape and burglary.
On June 23, Colon is accused of raping a 40-year-old woman while she was sleeping in her bed.
Colon allegedly broke into the home by pushing in a ground floor air conditioner and walked into the room were the woman was sleeping. Her two young daughters were in another room.
The female awoke and allegedly noticed that Colon was standing next to her bed naked. Colon is accused of sexually assaulting the woman.
On May 22, Colon was accused of raping a different woman as she walked near a taxi stand. That crime was dismissed by a previous grand jury.
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Contagious Disease is Spreading in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Raped Two Young Girls
- Hudson Valley Woman Sentenced For Killing Mother, Family Fears She Will Kill Again
- New York State is Really Doing This to Fight the Heroin Epidemic
- Potentially Rabid Fox Attacks Woman in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley