Hudson Valley Hospital Named One of Best in U.S.
A hospital in Orange County has been named one of the best in America.
The Hudson Valley is certainly not lacking in hospitals, but recently, one of our local hospitals was named amongst the top 250 in the U.S. Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) was named as one of Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals for the second year in a row, according to their website.
ORMC was ranked in the top 5% of roughly 4,500 hospitals. According to their website, the hospitals were assessed for clinical performance as measured by Healthgrades. ORMC is the only hospital in Orange County to be recognized for two consecutive years.
According to ORMC's website, hospitals that received the recognition as being one of Healthgrades America's Best 250 Hospitals had patients that had a 26.6% lower risk of dying, compared to hospitals that did not get the award.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America