Hudson River Maritime Museum Hosts Hudson River School Painting for Kids
The Hudson River Maritime Museum invites you to a family activity at the Museum on January 20th. Museum Mates presents Thomas Cole and the Hudson River School from 1 PM to 3 PM. The Museum located at 50 Rondout Landing in Kingston offer many special events throughout the year.
You can't go anywhere along the Hudson River without seeing the amazing views of the river that Thomas Cole and other Hudson River School artists used as inspiration for their spectacular paintings. The Kingston Rondout is full of amazing view and makes the perfect place to host this class.
Grab your future artist and bring them to learn to paint like a master. Thomas Cole, a founder of the Hudson River School of painting, was famous for his river landscapes. Children will learn basic painting techniques and create their own work of art. Free for museum members household and above; $5 general admission.This program supports the Smithsonian Institute Traveling Exhibit, Water/Ways.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash