How to Use Pallet Wood to Spruce Up Your Yard
Pallet wood is great and can be used for pretty much whatever your imagination can come up with. Here's one way to utilize it in your yard.
I've always wanted to use pallet wood for some do-it-yourself project, but never really got around to actually doing it. This past week, I decided to take advantage of some random pallets laying around at work.
I broke them down and loaded the wood in my car and was determined to use it for something. The options were unlimited, but I decided to use the pallet wood for a little fence to go along one part of the house.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie