How Many Hours Should The Hudson Valley Sleep?
How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Depending on your life stresses, each person truly needs a different amount to be able to perform and function at their best. But what are you supposed to get? Here is info from the National Sleep Foundations website, that gives (according to their research) guidelines based on age for average hours per night of sleep:
- Teenagers (14-17): Sleep range widened by one hour to 8-10 hours
- Younger adults (18-25): Sleep range is 7-9 hours
- Adults (26-64): 7-9 hours
- Older adults (65+): Sleep range is 7-8 hours
Based on the chart above, do you get the recommended hours of sleep? How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Do you think you get enough sleep?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America