Hooters Offering Free Wings to Singles On Valentine’s Day. And We Still Don’t Have a Hooters in the HV?
If you're single and lonely, fear not. Valentine's doesn't have to be the day where only the married and taken folks can have fun. Well, that is if you like boneless chicken wings and don't mind traveling a bit.
One well known restaurant chain is brining back their annual shred your ex/free chicken promotion just in time for Valentine's .
Thrillist is reporting that Hooters will be giving out free boneless chicken wings to any single person who goes to one of their locations with a photo of their ex. Then, the staff at Hooters will gladly take the photo and run it through a paper shredder while you enjoy your 10 free wings.
Now, if this sounds like a plan, then there's just one catch. Yeah, we don't have any Hooters near the Hudson Valley. According to their location finder, the closest restaurants are in Colonie, Wayne, NJ, and West 33rd Street in the City. Perhaps you have friends or family in these areas who'll let you crash for the night after your boneless dinner?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie