Have Brunch With Baby Goats in the Hudson Valley
Take your love of baby goats a step further by having brunch with them.
A Hudson Valley farm is letting you take your love of baby goats to the next level. You've taken yoga with baby goats, pet baby goats, but now you can have brunch with baby goats. At Sprout Creek Farm, you can enjoy brunch with baby goats.
According to their Facebook event, Sprout Creek Farm will be hosting baby goat brunch on Sunday, March 29, 2020. The first seating will be at 10 a.m. followd by an 11 a.m. baby goat feeding, farm tour, and education seminar. The second seating is at 1 p.m. with farm tours and education after brunch followed by a 3 p.m. baby goat feeding.
If you're interested in brunchin' with baby goats, it's $45 per person for adults and kids over 15 years and $35 for kids 5-15 years. Kids 4 and under are free. Sprout Creek Farm is located on 34 Lauer Road in Poughkeepsie. You can get tickets here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America