Free Admission To Hudson Valley National Parks Set For Monday
The National Park Service offers up free admission to Hudson Valley national parks multiple times a year, the next of which is coming on Veterans Day November 11th.
Here's a look at five different national parks in the Hudson Valley to check out.
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Vanderbilt National Historic Site
- Martin Van Buren National Historic Site
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site
The dates for free admission for 2020 have been announced so you can put them in your calendar now.
- January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday
- April 18th - First day of National Park Week.
- August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- November 11th - Veterans Day.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center