Fatal ATV Crash in Orange County
Police are investigating a fatal all-terrain vehicle crash in the Village of Wallkill.
On Saturday, April 11, at approximately 1:00 p.m., State Police form the Highland barracks responded to Cottage Street in the Village of Wallkill.
The investigation revealed that Michael S. Morris, 49, of Wallkill was riding an ATV on a service road off Cottage Street when he struck a chain that was extended across the service road causing him to fall off of the ATV.
Morris was wearing a helmet at the time. Responding emergency personnel attempted life-saving measures and subsequently pronounced Morris deceased at the scene.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie