Fall Family Fun Fest in Olivebridge
If you're planning to be out and about checking out the colorful fall foliage this weekend, you might want to include a trip to Olivebridge in Ulster County. That's where you will find a fun and old fashioned festival that the whole family can enjoy.
The Ashokan Center at 477 Beaverkill Road in Olivebridge is hosting their Fall Family Fun Fest this Sunday, Oct. 20 from 10AM - 4PM. Celebrate fall in the Catskills. There will be apple cidering, nature hikes, hayrides, face painting, pumpkin painting, blacksmithing, broom making, live music from Jay Ungar and Molly Mason, Uncle Rock, and The Rolling Old Time Band. There will also be food, crafts and more.
Tickets are only $5 per adult at the door. Kids 12 and under are free. There is a small additional fee for crafts and food. For more information about the Fall Family Fun Fest this Sunday, check out the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie