Cooler Start This Week For the Hudson Valley, More Rain Could Be On The Way
The Hudson Valley should cool off a bit to start the new week. Highs Monday will be in the 60s with sunny skies and gusty winds. Lows will drop all the way down to the mid 40s.
Tuesday will be pretty much the same, with highs in upper 60s and lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday and Thursday will see an increased chance for showers with highs in the 70s and lows around 60.
Friday will probably be the best day of the week, with highs in the 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Have a great week!
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate