Circuit City Making Comeback After a Decade
Remember Circuit City? Well, it's making a comeback a decade after declaring bankruptcy.
The once giant electronics retailer, Circuit City has announced plans to relaunch its website February 15.
The website will be supported by IBM's Watson commerce platforms, which will allow Circuit City to expand offerings for a personalized shopping experience and enhance the product discovery journey.
Circuit City's goal is to expand to kiosks, stores-in-stores, and ultimately showrooms.
Circuit City relaunched in 2016 with new ownership, and this plan has been revised, reimagined, and reexamined over the last two years.
Once upon a time Circuit City was the number one tech products chain. Can they make a comeback?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie