Cider Tasting Room And Distillery Opening In Poughkeepsie
Another business has announced a move to the City of Poughkeepsie, this time a tasting room and cider distillery will be opening their doors in early 2020.
According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, Queen City Farm Distillery will be making the move from their current Milton, NY location with plans to be open come spring. The new facility will be part production facility and part tasting room.
Plans call for space for around 60 people which includes outdoor seating for warmer weather. That includes an outdoor grill area where people can cook their own food. They have plans to serve beer and wine in addition to cider.
The popularity of hard cider has grown in recent years with nearly 4% reported growth this year. Be sure to check out the annual Hudson Valley Cider Fest at Barton Orchards each summer if you'd like to sample some of the area's best ciders.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center