Chicken Nuggets Are the Latest Food Item to Be Recalled
Here is another reason to check the freezer. One of the most sought after foods for a 6-year-old's diet is being recalled, the 'Chicken Nugget."
The product that was made and shipped by Pilgrim's Pride is being recalled because of a possible contamination with 'flexible rubber material' that looks like it could've made it into a particular batch.
Here are the specifics of what you need to check for:
4-lb. plastic bag packages containing “Pilgrim’s FULLY COOKED CHICKEN BREAST NUGGETS,” with a Best-By date of 06 MAY 2021 and lot code of 0127 printed on the retail package. Product cases contain lot codes 0127105009, 0127105010, 0127105011, 0127105012, 0127105013, 0127105014, 0127105015, or 0127105016 printed on the box.
Something else to look for on the package is, “P-20728” with a best by date of 06 May 2021.
If you have the item in your freezer, do not eat it and return it to the place of purchase for an exchange or refund.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?