Baseball Hall of Fame Set to Open This Weekend
Here's some more good news for sports fans in New York.
There are many experiences that we realized we took for granted before the shut down. One of those experiences happens to be visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame. I've had so many opportunities to take my father but something always came up. It might not be something to put aside. You never know when things could be off limits overnight.
Just days after it was announced that Major League Baseball will return for a shortened season, the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown will open its doors to public after a three month hiatus. According to CBS Sports, during that time the 2020 induction ceremony was even cancelled. The Baseball Hall of Fame will be opening its doors while following guidelines from the CDC and NY State beginning this Friday, June 26.
Admission to the HOF will limit guests and will include a timed ticket to help ensure proper social distancing.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings